Hi friens ready to get work in Indian Navy Recruitment for 37 Officers (Executive & IT Branches) Vacancy:- Indian Navy has invited from unmarried eligible male & female Candidates for grant of Short Service Commission (SSC) in Executive Branch (Logistics & Law Cadre) and from unmarried eligible male candidates for grant of Short Service Commission (SSC) in Information Technology Specialisation in the Indian Navy for Jul 2019 Course conducted at Indian Naval Academy (INA) Ezhimala, Kerala.
The last date to apply for this Indian Navy Vacancy is 05 October 2018. Read the article to know in detail about the salary, pay scale, total vacancies, important dates and Here are some of the important Highlights of the Indian Navy Recruitment Notification 2018.
Department:- Indian Navy.
Posts:- Officers (Executive & IT Branches).
Total posts:-37 posts.
Eligibility:- B.E./B. Tech/Diploma/ Graduate/PG/ MBA/LLB.
Age Limit:- Born between 02 Jul 1992 to 01 Jan 2000 both dates inclusive.
Exam Fee:- No fee.
Last Date:– 05 October 2018.
Salary:– Rs.56100 – 110700 per month.
Job Location:- All India.
Notification number:- davp/10701/11/0023/1819.
Official Website:- www.joinindiannavy.gov.in
Vacancy details of Indian Navy Recruitment:-
Total Vacancy: – 37 posts.
Name of post:- Short Service Commission (SSC) officers in Executive Branch (Logistics & Law Cadre) & IT.
Branch/Cadre wise Vacancy Details:-
1) SSC (Logistics) – 20 posts.
2) SSC X (Law) – 02 posts.
3) SSC (IT) – 15 posts.
Eligibility Criteria for Indian Navy Recruitment:-
For Logistics:- BE/ B. Tech in any discipline with First Class or MBA with First Class or B.Sc / B.Com / B.Sc (IT) with first class with a PG Diploma in Finance / Logistics / Supply Chain 60% Management / Material Management or MCA / M.Sc (IT) with First Class or B. Architecture with First Class.
For IT:- BE/B. Tech (Computer Science / Computer Engg/ IT) or M.Sc (Computer / IT) or B.Sc (IT) or M. Tech (Computer Science) or BCA / MCA
For Law:- Degree in Law qualifying for enrollment as Advocate.
Salary: – Rs.56100 – 110700 per month.
Age criteria for Indian Navy Vacancy:-
- For Logistics – Born between 02 Jul 1994 to 01 Jan 2000 both dates inclusive.
- For IT – Born between 02 Jul 1994 to 01 Jan 2000 both dates inclusive.
- For Law – Born between 02 Jul 1992 to 01 Jul 1997 both dates inclusive.
Application fee:- There is no application fee.
Selection Process:- Selection will be based on SSB Interview.
Note: – If you have any query regarding selection process then you must see the notification and read carefully.
How to apply: – The candidates can apply online application through the website www.joinindiannavy.gov.in from 15 September 2018 to 05 October 2018.
Important dates for Indian Navy Vacancy:-
- Starting date for online application – 15 September 2018.
- Last date for online application – 05 October 2018.
Join Indian Navy Recruitment Selection process:
- Shortlisted candidates will be called for SSB interviews based on percentage of marks obtained in Educational Qualification.
- The total duration of SSB interviews is five days consisting of stage I (Day one) and stage II (Four days).
- Stage I Tests – consist of Intelligence Tests, Picture Perception and Group Discussion Tests. Candidates who fail to qualify in Stage I will be sent back on the same day from SSB Centre.
- Stage II Tests consists of Psychological Testing, Group Testing and Interview.
- Successful candidates will undergo medical examination (approx 3-5 days).
- Candidates of Pilot entry are required to undergo PABT (Pilot aptitude battery test) followed by Aviation medical examination.
- Candidates of Observer entry are also required to undergo Aviation medical examination
About Indian Navy:
The Indian Navy is the naval branch of the Indian Armed Forces. The President of India is the Supreme Commander of the Indian Navy. The Chief of Naval Staff, a four-star Admiral, commands the navy.