Vacancy Details for Coast Guard Navik Coast Guard Navik Domestic Branch Online Form 2018. Indian Coast Guard Recruitment 2018 – Apply Online for Navik DB 10th Entry 01/2019 Batch in Indian Coast Guard, Across India. Online Applications are invited by Indian Coast Guard from 15 Oct 2018 to 29 Oct 2018 05:00 PM.
Starting Date to Apply Online: 15 Oct 2018
Closing Date to Apply Online: 29 Oct 2018 05:00 PM.
For Gen/ UR Candidates : 18 to 22 years as on 01 Apr 2019
Relaxation ( in Upper age limit ): 05 years for SC/ST candidates
03 years for OBC candidates
Indian Coast Guard
10th Class with 50% marks in aggregate from a board of Education recognized by Central/ State Government.
Physical Fitness Test ( PFT )
PFT will be conducted for all those who qualify the written tests. All candidates are advised to be in possession of sport rig (Shoe, T shirt, Trouser, socks, etc). Qualifying PFT as per standards prescribe and given below is compulsory.
The PFT will consist of:-
1.6 Km run to be completed in 7 minutes.
20 Squat ups ( Uthak Baithak )
10 Push up.
( a ) Medical examination will be conducted by authorized Military Doctors as per medical standard prescribed in current regulations applicable to Enrolled Personnel on entry.
( b ) Height. Minimum height is 157 cms. Reduction in height for candidates from hilly areas and tribal areas will be in accordance with the Central Govt. orders.
( c ) Chest. Should be well proportioned. Minimum expansion 5 cms.
( d ) Weight. Proportionate to height and age plus or minus 10 percentage acceptable.
( e ) Hearing. Normal.
Salary Pay : ₹ 21,700
On the basis of Written Exam and Interview.
How to Apply
Eligible candidates may apply online at Indian Coast Guard’s website (direct link is given below) from 15 Oct 2018 to 29 Oct 2018 05:00 PM.
Steps To Apply Online:
- Before applying to Online Applicants have valid email & Scanned copies of photo, signature.
- Candidates log on to joinindiancoastguard.gov.in.
- Go to “Current Openings” & Select the desired post.
- Read the information carefully & Click on “Apply Online”.
- Click on “Click here for New Registration”, if you are a new user.
- Complete the Registration & Click on “Submit”.
- After Registration, Log in with Registered Number & Password.
- Fill the all details in the application & upload Photo, Signature.
- Take a print out of Online application for future use.