Odisha Govt. Jobs – Lady Matron for Girls Hostels Recruitment Notification
Lady Matron from ST & SC Development Section, Collectorate Korapt.
Applications are invited in prescribed format from interested women candidates of 35 years age and above of Koraput District for engagement as Lady Matron on contractual basis initially for a period of one year in girls hostels of ST & SC Development Department, odisha in Koraput District.
Preference shall be given to:
1. First preference will be given to STs, Second preference to the SCs and Third preference will be given to SEBC, if candidates are not available from the ST or SC categories.
2. First preference shall be given to Widow, Second preference to a Divorcee and the Third preference to a Single Member Family wo-an.
3. Graduate candidate will be given first preference with a monthly consolidated remuneration of Rs.7500/-. Ii Graduate candidates are not uuuiilUle, then the candidates who have passed Plus Two shall be engaged as Junior Matron with a monthly consolidated remuneration of Rs. 6500/-.
4. First preference will be given to candidates from the same Revenue village, second preference to candidate from the same G.P, third preference to candidates from same Block and fourth preference to candidates from same District. However the Collector, Koraput resgrves the right to change the place of posting.
5. SEBC candidates must furnish I.P.O for Rs. 100/-(Rupees one hundred) only (Nonrefundable)
in favour of District Welf-are Officer, Koraput. Application of SEBC candidates without required fees will be rejected.
Selection shall be strictly based on the marks obtained in Graduation (for Matron) and PIus Two (for Junior Matron). School wise vacancy position is enclosed herewith.
Copy of Application Form along with list of Hostels is available at the District Website i.e. www.koraput.nic.in and at the Notice Board of the District Welfare Office, Koraput / All Sub-Collector Offices / All I.T.D.A Offices / All Block Development Offices of this District.
The last date for receipt of Application ln the Office of the District Welfare Officer, Koraput, At Po/Dist – Koraput is 11.10.2018 till 5.00 P.M. bv Speed /Registered post only.
Incomplete applications and applications received after due date Shall NOT be taken into consideration.
The original document will be verified on 26.10.2018 at 10.00 AM onwards at Town Hall, Koraput, near Kalaniketan, Dist-Koraput. Applicants must report for verification on the scheduled date and time unfailingly.