Mizoram PSC Recruitment 2018 Vacancies for Asst Professor/UDC/Jr Grade | Last date: 26 October 2018. Mizoram PSC Recruitment 2018 – Mizoram Public Service Commission scheduled for Upper Division Clerk (UDC), Assistant Professor (Department of Commerce) & Junior Grade (MPE & SS) vacancies. The detailed eligibility criteria and application process are given in below.
- Graduate Degree or equivalent from recognised University.
- Computer Proficiency as prescribed by the Mizoram Group A, B & C posts Service/ Recruitment rules.
Age limit (As on 18.10.2018): 18 to 35 years
Relaxations in upper age limit: 5 years for Scheduled Caste/Scheduled Tribe.
Mizoram PSC UDC Selection process:
- The selection process will be based on Competitive Examination.
- It contains two papers – Paper-I & Paper-II and 3 Hours duration for both papers separately.
- Paper-I: General English, Precis Writing & English Essay
- Paper-II: General Knowledge & Simple Arithmetic
Mode of Payment: Cash payment or by depositing into the Treasury under the Head- 0051-PSC, 105-State PSC (Examination Fee. etc) or by uncrossed Indian Postal Order (IPO) drawn in favour of Secretary, Mizoram Public Service Commission.
How to apply Mizoram PSC Recruitment 2018 for UDC?
All interested and eligible candidates can receive applications from MPSC Office (Mizoram Public Service Commission, New Secretariat Complex, Aizawl and the Offices of Deputy Commissioners) and submit the application form on or before 18 October 2018.
All the best for Candidates who are applying for this job. please bookmark our website.