ISRO Recruitment 2018 Apply For 205 Apprentice Vacancies. Indian State Research Organization (ISRO) Recruitment released an notification of 205 vacancies for Apprentice Posts. Today we are going to give you the complete details regarding to Indian State Research Organization Recruitment 2018.
ISRO Propulsion Complex (IPRC) scheduled walk-in-interview for the post of Graduate /Technician /Trade Apprentices in various disciplines. The detailed eligibility and application process are given in below.
Important dates for ISRO Recruitment
|Starting of Online Application||21-09-2018|
|Interveiw Date||29-09-2018, 06-10-2018,13-10-2018|
|Tentative date||Coming Soon|
ISRO Recruitment Vacancies details:
|Post Name||Vacancies||Pay Scale|
Indian State Research Organization Recruitment
Minimum – 18 Years
Maximum – 35 Years
Relaxations in upper age limit:
- 5 years for SC/ST candidates
- 3 years for OBC candidates
- Others as per government policy
Should have passed Engineering, Degree, ITI, SSLC Nursing in relevant subject or equivalent from a recognized university.
Selection process for ISRO Recruitment:
Selection of candidates will be made on the basis of Interview.
There is no Application fee
Graduate Apprentice – 41 Posts
- Mechanical – 10 Posts
- Electrical – 05 Posts
- Electronics – 10 Posts
- Instrumentation – 02 Posts
- Chemical – 02 Posts
- Computer Science – 05 Posts
- Civil – 04 Posts
- Library Science – 03 Posts
Technician Apprentice – 59 Posts
- Mechanical – 13 Posts
- Electrical – 07 Posts
- Electronics – 12 Posts
- Chemical – 05 Posts
- Civil – 07 Posts
- Commercial Practice – 15 Posts
Trade Apprentice – 105 Posts
- Fitter – 22 Posts
- Welder – 10 Posts
- Electrician – 09 Posts
- Turner – 06 Posts
- Machinist – 02 Posts
- Draughtsman (Mechanic) – 02 Posts
- Draughtsman (Civil) – 04 Posts
- Electronic Mechanic OR Mechanic (Radio and Television) – 05 Posts
- Instrument Mechanic – 04 Posts
- Ref. & AC Mechanic – 04 Posts
- Mechanic Diesel – 04 Posts
- Carpenter – 02 Posts
- Instrument Mechanic (Chemical Plant) – 01 Post
- Programming and System Administrative Assistant (PASAA) OR Computer Operator and
Programming Assistant (COPA) – 30 Posts
- Graduate Apprentice: Rs. 5,000/Month
- Technician Apprentice: Rs. 3,542/Month
- Trade Apprentice (All trades): Rs.7,200/Month
- Trade Apprentice (Welder & COPA): Rs.6,400/Month
- Candidates who have acquired Diploma / Graduation in Engineering in the years 2016, 2017, 2018 will alone be eligible to apply.
- Ex-apprentices or Candidates who are currently undergoing apprenticeship in any organisation/firm will not be eligible to apply.
- Candidates who have joined for apprenticeship and have resigned before completion of training period will not be eligible to apply.
- Candidates with one year or more job experience in the relevant field either in Government / Public / Private sectors will not be eligible to apply.
About ISRO: Indian Space Research Organisation -ISRO is the Indian Space Agency under the Government of India. It’s formed in the year of 1969 and headquarters in Bangalore.ISRO Managed and Controlled by the Department of Space(DoS).ISRO having subdivisions for their Research facilities, Test facilities, Construction and launch facilities, Tracking and control facilities, HRD..etc. ISRO strives to serve the nation in the areas of television broadcast, Location-based services, telecommunication, meteorological application and in the management of our natural resources. The Indian Space Programme continues to pursue successful goals on all fronts in meeting the objective of achieving self-reliance in space technology and its applications for national development. If you want more detail about ISRO you can check about us section in isro.gov.in
All the best for candidates who are applying for this job. Please share this post, if you are not able to apply for this post. May be your friends and relatives needed.