Hi all SEBI Recruitment 2018 for Grade A Officers Post Apply Online for 120 Vacancies. Securities and Exchange Board of India (SEBI) has activated the online apply link along with detailed advertisement for the post of Assistant Manager in Grade-A. SEBI invites applications from Indian citizens for the post of Officer Grade A (Assistant Manager) for the General Stream, Legal Stream, Information Technology Stream and Engineering Stream.
Commencement of on-line registration of application: 15th September 2018
Closure of registration of application: 07th October 2018
Closure for editing application details: 07th October 2018
Last date for printing your application: 22nd October 2018
Online Fee Payment: 15th September to 07th October
The total number of vacancies available for SEBI Grade A (Assistant Manager) Officer Recruitment 2018 is 120and the split up for the various streams are provided results.
|Stream||Number of Posts|
EDUCATIONAL QUALIFICTION – SEBI GRADE A (Assistant Manager) Officer Recruitment 2018
- Master’s Degree in any discipline OR
- Bachelor’s Degree in Law OR
- Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering OR
- Chartered Accountant OR
- Company Secretary OR
- Chartered Financial Analyst OR
- Cost & Work Accountant
- Aspirants should have bachelor’s Degree in Law
Information Technology Stream
- Graduate in engineering (electrical/ electronic/ electronics and communication/ information technology/ computer science) OR
- Masters in Computers Application OR
- Graduate in any discipline with post graduate qualification (minimum 2 years duration) in computers/ information technology.
Engineering (Civil) Stream
- Aspirants should have Bachelor’s Degree in Civil Engineering.
Engineering (Electrical) Stream
- Aspirants have been Bachelor’s Degree in Electrical Engineering
AGE LIMIT – SEBI GRADE A (Assistant Manager) Officer Recruitment 2018
Maximum Age – 30 Years
A candidate must not have exceeded the age of 30 years as on August 31, 2018 i.e., the candidate must have been born on or after September 01, 1988. Relaxation in age limits will be given as per applicable rules.
Reservations – SEBI GRADE A (Assistant Manager) Officer Recruitment 2018
Appropriate reservation will be given to candidates belonging to OBC (NCL), SC, ST and PwBD candidates. Four percent horizontal reservation has been provided to Persons with Benchmark Disabilities as per Section 34 of “Rights of Persons with Disabilities Act, 2016”.
Mode Of Selection – SEBI GRADE A (Assistant Manager) Officer Recruitment 2018
Selection will be carried out in three phases. Phase I will be an on-line examination consisting of Multiple Choice Questions on General Awareness, English Language, Quantitative Aptitude, Test of Reasoning and Awareness of Securities Market. Candidates shortlisted in Phase I will appear for Phase II, which will also be an on-line examination consisting of three papers. Candidates shortlisted in Phase II will be called for an Interview. SEBI reserves the right to modify the selection procedure, if deemed fit.
- Phase I – Online Examination
- Phase II – Online Examination (Three Papers)
- Phase III – Interview
Application Fee – SEBI GRADE A (Assistant Manager) Officer Recruitment 2018
Unreserved & OBC (NCL) : Rs.850/- (Including Intimation Charges)
SC / ST / PwBD Candidates : Rs.100/- (Only intimation Charges)
How to apply for SEBI Grade A Officer vacancies
- Go to official website and then Career Page.
- Find the advertisement regarding Officer Grade A and then read the notification carefully.
- Check whether you are eligible and then apply online.
- Fill all mandatory details correctly and then upload scanned photograph and signature.
- Pay application fee online on or before the last date.
- Check the information given in the application carefully and then submit it.
- Finally, take a printout of online application for future use.
Thank to you all who read this post. All the best for candidates who are applying for Sebi 2018 Posts. Be prepare well and get job. Please share this post with your friends.