Indian Oil Corporation Recruitment 2018 IOCL Recruitment 2018 All Latest and Upcoming Notifications released on IOCL Recruitment 2018 are updated right here. Instant availability of Information provided on IOCL Recruitment 25 Sep 2018 are for the benefit of the jobseekers and aspirants looking for jobs with IOCL. Subscribe now to achieve your dream job through IOCL Recruitment 2018.
All the interested candidates searching for IOCL jobs 2018 in India can check this page for all latest recruitment 2018 updates. Find more details and updates about IOCL recruitment 2018, exam results, dates, schedules etc in Freejobalert4u. Here you can find jobs vacancies for both fresher and experienced candidates. Subscribe to freejobalertru.in free Email Job alert service and receive daily notification on all government jobs 2018 in India IOCL recruitment 2018 page updated on 2018-09-25
Apprentice in Across India – Indian Oil Corporation Recruitment 2018
Indian Oil Corporation invites application for the position Apprentice etc. Read details, eligibility criteria mentioned below for the vacancy and eligible candidates can submit their application directly to Indian Oil Corporation before 2018-10-12.
1. Trade: Mechanical, Electrical, Telecom & Instru., Human Resource, Accounts/Finance,
2. Technician Apprentice (Mechanical): Three years (or two years through lateral entry after ITI of minimum one year duration/10+2) full time Diploma in in any of the following disciplines of Engineering from a Govt. recognized Institute: Mechanical Engineering, Automobile Engineering.
3. Technician Apprentice (Electrical): Three years (or two years through lateral entry after ITI of minimum one year duration/10+2) full time Diploma in in any of the following disciplines of Engineering from a Govt. recognized Institute: Electrical Engineering, Electrical & Electronics Engineering.
4. Technician Apprentice Telecommunication & Instrumentation: Three years (or two years through lateral entry after ITI of minimum one year duration/10+2) full time Diploma in any of the following disciplines of Engineering from a Govt. recognized Institute: i) Electronics & Communication Engineering ii) Electronics & Telecommunication Engineering iii) Electronics & Radio Communication Engineering iv) Instrumentation & Control Engineering v) Instrumentation & Process Control Engineering vi) Electronics Engineering.
5. Trade Apprentice (AssistantHuman Resource): Full Time Bachelors degree (Graduation) from a Govt. recognized institute/ University. Trade Apprentice (Accountant): Full Time Bachelors degree (Graduation) in Commerce from a Govt. recognized institute/University.
6. Duration: One year from the date of engagement.
a. Technician Apprentices – 90 % of the minimum wages of the semi-skilled workers of the respective locations(centre or state whichever is higher).
b. Trade Apprentices – 90 % of the minimum wages of the semi-skilled workers of the respective locations (centre or state whichever is higher). In case the arrived amount as mentioned above exceeds Rs. 7530 per month, an additional amount of Rs.2500/- towards Stationery, Conveyance & Miscellaneous expenses shall be paid. Consolidated stipend is subject to the periodic revision in minimum wages as applicable to a particular location.
1. Candidates are advised to carefully read the full advertisement for details of eligibility criteria and selection modalities before submission of application.
2. The cut-off date for age, qualification etc. shall be 19.9.2018 (the date of notification of apprentice requirement in IOCL website).
3. The candidates shall be shortlisted for the Written Test purely based on the information furnished by them in online portal. Candidates are, therefore, advised to furnish the correct information in the online application portal. At any stage of selection process, if it is found that the information furnished by the candidate in online portal is not true or incorrect, the candidature of the candidate shall be summarily rejected.
4. Candidates who are short-listed for Written Test, shall have to download their Admit Cards for appearing in the Written Test through online portal only on the notified date. Admit Cards shall not be sent by post.
5. The candidates should NOT have undergone Apprenticeship earlier or pursuing Apprenticeship Training as per the Apprentices Act, 1961, as amended from time to time.
6. Any corrigendum addendum etc. or updates with regard to this advertisement shall be made available on our website www.iocl.com and plis.indianoilpipelines.in only. Candidates are thus advised to periodically visit our above websites as all future correspondence and latest information with regard to written test/interview shall be available only on our website and/ or the email provided by the candidate during application process.
1) 10th pass/Matriculation certificate issued by the concerned education board as proof of date of birth. No other document will be accepted for verification of date of birth.
2) SC/ST/OBC/Disability certificates by reserved category candidates in the prescribed format issued by the Competent Authority. OBC non-creamy layer status should be valid and OBC certificate issued by the Competent Authority should be latest one. Formats of Certificate are available in the Detailed Notification as well as in plis.indianoilpipelines.in under downloads section.
3) Semester-wise / year-wise mark sheets and Certificate of full-time Diploma in Engineering/Graduation Degree in respective Discipline.
4) Any other certificate , if applicable.
Selection process would consist of two stages i.e Written Test & Personal Interview.
1. Candidates meeting the above prescribed eligibility criteria should visit our IOCL website plis.indianoilpipelines.in and apply Online from 20.9.2018 till 12.10.2018 by 18:00 hours. Paper based applications will NOT be accepted.
2. There are two steps for Registration process. Part-I & Part-II. In Part-I registration, candidate has to fill his/her basic details like name, category etc. and has to create his own password. After successful Part-I registration, system generated registration number is sent in his registered email id/SMS. With this registration number, candidate has again to login into the system with the password generated by him. Candidates are advised to remember registration number and password for future reference/use.
3. In Part-II registration, candidate has to upload his scanned photograph and signature and furnish educational qualification, experience details etc. and submit the same. This is the final submission process and after that candidate cannot change the details furnished. Candidates are therefore advised to furnish the details in the portal carefully and check the same before final submission.
4. Candidates are advised to follow the procedure mentioned in above apprentice engagement portal. In case of any difficulty with respect to filling online application or making online payment, please refer to FAQ/How to apply options available in the portal. Candidates are advised to periodically visit our above website as all future correspondence and latest information with regards to written test/interview dates etc.
5. IMPORTANT DATES:
a. Date of opening of online application portal at plis.indianoilpipelines.in – 20.9.2018.
b. Last date of submission of online application – 12.10.2018 by 18:00 hours.
b. Written Test and Interview – Tentatively in the Month of November/ December 2018.
All the best for candidates who are applying for for Indian Oil corporation Limited Job. Prepare well and get your job. Please bookmark my website. Please share this post with your friends and relatives if this job is not according with your qualification you can support your friends to get job.